HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE
You can help change outcomes for the lives of families at risk for or suffering from perinatal mental health illnesses.
You are joining us in the work we do through initiatives to address:
(1) Spreading awareness and chipping away at stigma
(2) Educating Providers
(3) Providing support and services to families through initiatives such as A.B.C. All Bottoms Covered Diaper Bank, training peer leaders and facilitating peer support groups
(4) Annual Pregnancy & Infant Loss Memorial
(5) Research on perinatal/maternal mental health outcomes in our communities.
The ACPMHC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, your donation is tax deductible. You can donate online HERE or mail your check to:
Alachua County Perinatal Mental Health Coalition
PO Box 358354, Gainesville, FL 32635
(1) Peer support group facilitators needed.
(2) Diaper packaging volunteers needed monthly.
(1) Get listed on our website as a provider, join today!
(2) Enroll your (OBGYN, Midwifery, Pediatric, General Practice) practice and receive ongoing education, support and awareness materials.
If you are interested, CONTACT US.